Table of Contents
Here is the India vs Pakistan World Cup 2023 Live Prediction for the ongoing ind vs pak World Cup match today in Ahmedabad
India vs Pakistan World Cup 2023 Match Details
Ind vs PAK Match Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
Match Time: 2:00 PM IST
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Toss Prediction: India to win the toss and elect to bat.
India Playing XIs for India vs Pakistan World Cup 2023
India Playing XIs: Rohit Sharma (c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Siraj
Pakistan Playing XIs for India vs Pakistan World Cup 2023
Pakistan Playing XIs: Abdullah Shafique, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Saud Shakeel, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Shaheen Afridi, Hasan Ali, Haris Rauf
Pitch Conditions India vs Pakistan World Cup 2023
Pitch Conditions for PAK VS IND 2023: The pitch at the Narendra Modi Stadium is expected to be a flat track with good bounce. The weather is expected to be clear and sunny.
India vs Pakistan Match Prediction World Cup 2023
PAK VS IND 2023 TODAY, India is the favourite to win this match. They have a more balanced team than Pakistan and are in good form. India has also never lost to Pakistan in a World Cup match.
However, Pakistan is a dangerous team and can beat any team on their day. They have a strong batting lineup and a good bowling attack.
Overall, India is the favourite to win this IND VS PAK TODAY match, but Pakistan should not be underestimated.
India vs Pakistan Today Top Performers
India: Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav
Pakistan: Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwan, Shaheen Afridi, Shadab Khan, Haris Rauf
Factors that could affect the outcome of the pak vs ind match
- The toss: If India wins the toss and elects to bat, they will have a chance to put up a big total on the board.
- The form of Virat Kohli: Kohli is one of the best batsmen in the world and is due for a big score. If he fires in this match, it could be a big boost for India.
- The performance of the Indian bowlers: The Indian bowlers have been in good form in recent matches. They will need to continue their good form in this match if India wants to win.
- The performance of the Pakistani openers: The Pakistani openers, Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan are in good form. If they can give Pakistan a good start, it will put their team in a strong position.
- The performance of the Pakistani bowlers: The Pakistani bowlers have been inconsistent in recent matches. They will need to be at their best in this match if Pakistan wants to win.
Overall, India is the favourite to win this match, but Pakistan should not be underestimated. It is expected to be a close and exciting match.